- This event has passed.
New Zealand Meditation Tour
April 3 - April 9
Imagine the dream of 100 million Earth Citizens, and establish a vision deep in your heart about your life’s purpose. This year, connect with Nature in one of the most pristine places on Earth, New Zealand. Experience meditation under the clear sky, listen to the sound of pure waterfalls, walk on unspoiled land, breathe deeply in ancient forests, and find inner peace as never before.
What You’ll Experience
- Connect with your true value during daily guided meditations while in beautiful New Zealand
- Feel the deeper meaning of living as one with Nature
- Expand your Earth Citizen spirit to feel a sense of community beyond borders and nationality
- Receive the wisdom of Ilchi Lee, founder of the global Earth Citizen Movement
- Be refreshed and inspired to live with genuine purpose
What is a Meditation Tour?
What makes a meditation tour unique is the purpose of travel. Most people travel to sightsee, take photos, make memories, and eat delicious food. While you will do all that in a meditation tour, the difference is an added element of purifying the mind, body, and spirit in nature and practicing deep self-care in a new setting to refresh your brain.
Often when that component of reflection and self-care is missing in travel, you might come back home and experience travel fatigue. We all need to refresh and recharge from time to time, and sometimes that’s easier when you’re in a new environment. Take a deep breath, feel yourself one with Nature, and be inspired to a life of greater purpose.
This meditation tour will help you return home refreshed and newly inspired as you experience Nature purifying your mind, body, and spirit.